The first WCNA Conference took place in Palais Trautson, Vienna, on 4 April 2019.
It was a great pleasure to welcome around 100 guests, both from Austria and abroad.
We would like to thank all our keynote and panel speakers for their lively
presentations and for sharing inspiring ideas:
- László Bak, Hungarian Competition Authority | Vice President
- Judith Feldner, Eisenberger & Herzog Rechtsanwalts GmbH | Partner
- Isolde Goggin, Irish Competition and Consumer Protection Commission | Chairperson
- Marielouise Gregory, A1 Telekom Austria AG | Director Legal
- Anna Margarete Hintze, Siemens AG | Legal Counsel Competition
Krauskopf, Federal Competition Authority | Legal Officer
- Anita Lukaschek, Baker McKenzie - Diwok, Hermann Petsche Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG | Associate
- Heinz Ludwig Majer, Judge, seconded to the Federal Cartel Prosecutor
- Viktoria Robertson, University of Graz, Institute for Corporate and International Commercial Law | Assistant Professor
- Stefanie Stegbauer, Schönherr Rechtsanwälte GmbH | Counsel
- Theodor Thanner, Federal Competition Authority | Director General
- Sonja Thier, Vienna Court of Appeals - Cartel Court | Judge
- Daniela Trampert-Paparella, Federal Competition Authority | International Liaison Officer
- Ilse-Maria Vrabl-Sanda, Public Prosecutor's Office against Corruption | Director
If you want to re-visit the full conference program, please download below.
The WCNA Team
Ablasser-Neuhuber | Sarah Fürlinger | Natalie Harsdorf | Isabella Hartung |